LITHAN– Job Description
BestTop Career Fair 2019
Conceptualise and implement digital marketing campaigns – executing activities across a variety of digital channels from Social media, web analytics, E-mail marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile, video, and content marketing.
Oversee lifecycle marketing, marketing campaigns to analyse inbound and outbound Digital Marketing campaigns.
Monitor campaign budgets and metrics to optimize performance.
Responsible for lead generation to achieve business outcomes.
No prior Digital Marketing experience needed, training will be provided
Have a strong willingness to learn and update your skills in the fast evolving digital marketing profession
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to analyse data
Minimum 2 years working experience in ANY industry.
Willing to undergo a mandatory 6 months (1 month full time and 5 months part-time) training program worth $13,000 fully sponsored by the hiring company
Digital Sales & Marketing
1. A hunter role, prospecting and negotiating with new clients and industry partners to achieve target.
2. You will be the subject matter expert on all products and evangelise across your network and sales events.
3. You will create and manage the sales & marketing strategy of an enterprise through well planned execution of sales and marketing campaigns across various channels.
4. You will plan and execute campaigns to acquire leads, nurture and convert them through adoption of advanced sales and marketing techniques.
5. No prior Digital Business Development experience needed, training will be provided
1.You are IT savvy, always up-to-date, connected and you know how digital works.
2.You have all the important skills: great communication skills, strategic prospecting skills, active listening.
3.Minimum 2 years working experience in ANY industry.
4.Willing to undergo a mandatory 6 months (1 month full time, 5 months part-time) training program worth $13,000 fully sponsored by the hiring company