DBS– Job Description
BestTop Career Fair 2019
Analyst, Operations Application Tester
- Analyse and understand test requirement.
- Conduct impact analysis to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Prepare test data required for testing manually or using automation tools.
- Automate test cases using automation tools to support test execution.
- Conduct execution of test cases manually and/or using automation tools.
- Raise, monitor, track and retesting of defects.
- Ensure completeness in the validation of test cases.
- Conduct test scenarios and results walkthrough.
- Communicate/report project status to manager/stakeholders on a timely and regular basis.
- Establish good interaction and working relationship with various stakeholders.
- A Diploma and above in related fields of study
- Minimum 1-3 years of functional testing experience, preferably in banking domains.
- Experience in test automation development (UFT, Selenium, API, Java) is an added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodologies a preferred advantage.
- Knowledge in Cash/Payments domain is an added advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical, planning and organizing skills.