Amazon– Job Description
BestTop Career Fair 2019
In this role you will generate actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analyses. You will work closely with our machine learning and data science group in defining and implementing new initiatives. You will serve as the business metrics guru and insight provider in our team to assess, to prevent, and to predict e-commerce risk. You will do this in partnership with other Amazon compliance teams including Product Quality & Safety, Selling Partner Performance, and Brand Registry across our APAC websites for Amazon.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics
· Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
· Ability to display complex data in a simple, intuitive format
· Business proficiency in speaking and writing in English
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
In this role, the Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst serves as the primary bridge through the business to communicate high value information to support data-driven decision making demands. He/she will continuously evolve management reporting, conduct complex data analysis and deliver business insights in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or other related fields
· Significant experience in a senior leadership role in Finance, Operations, or other related fields
· Expert working knowledge on SQL, and R to perform data querying, building data models and conducting data analysis.
· Exceptional visualisation skills using Tableau, Qlikview or other relevant visualisation tools.
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organization